Monday, June 23, 2008

WHY WE ARE HERE

WHY WE ARE HERE

My wife worked for Cliff Stearns for 18 years. During that time, I saw many cases of the Stearns staff "planting" letters to the editor in the Ocala Star Banner. Unable to say anything because of her employment with Cliff, I kept my big trap shut. (that is highly unusual for me)

On May 18th the Ocala Star "Blunder" published a letter from Tim Cunha (democrat candidate) questioning why someone with 2.5 million dollars would be
asking local Republicans for MORE MONEY. (A fair question)

Several weeks later, another letter appeared. This one came from Calvin Williams.

A "Democrat" , he blasted Mr. Cunha, claiming that the Stearns' request for money was sent to people who signed his "petition" . The letter went on and on about how he was supporting Cliff Stearns. What he DIDN’T reveal was that this "Democrat" is married to Shanna Williams, an 8 year EMPLOYEE of Cliff Stearns.

I felt the readers AND VOTERS had been "conned" again by yet another letter to the editor.

AND THAT, MY FRIENDS IS WHY WE ARE HERE. It is also the reason we started the stearns must go web site

No comments: